Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Freak Out



I See this sweet lil pumpkin, I cannot believe she turned 9 months old yesterday! I was already having a hard time believing this when we walked into our most frequented store lately (Babies R Us) & began to freak out.  There in a rather large center display was Halloween apparel! But that wasn't even the worst of it; there hanging on the center rack was a tiny jumper that read "Baby's 1st Halloween." Oh my, how did this happen? I realized that this would not be Shayleigh's first Halloween & that realization led me to an even more frightening one: Shayleigh was BORN in October! That means her 1 year old birthday is right around the corner...So close, in fact, that they are already selling merchandise for HER birthday month!! Oh wow how time flies! So let's recap some of the highlights of the last few months, shall we? It helps me cope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment